Instream Flow Management
Bureau of Reclamation. 2019. Analysis of impacts of requested Navajo-Gallup depletion guarantee revision in the San Juan Basin hydrology model. Prepared for the San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program.
- Appendix A May 1, 2008 Letter from SJRIP Program Coordinator to SJRIP Coordination Committee
- Appendix B San Juan/Dolores River Basin Water Resources Planning Model User’s Manual
- Appendix C Summary of Current Utilized San Juan StateMod Output by Scenario
- Appendix D San Juan StateMod Network Diagram Notated with SJRIP RiverWare Model Interfacing for SJBHM
- Appendix E San Juan StateMod Output Used for SJBHM Reporting
- Appendix F SJRIP RiverWare Historic Model Calculated Local Inflow Results and Validation
- Appendix G SJRIP RiverWare Model Network Schematic
- Appendix H 2017-2020 Shortage Sharing Recommendations
- Appendix I SJRIP RiverWare Model User’s Guide
- Appendix J Current State of SJRIP RiverWare Model, November 2018
- Appendix K SJBHM Progress Reports and Changelogs
- Appendix L.1 Most Recent SJBHM Result Workbooks, November 2018 (version 2)
- Appendix L.2 Most Recent SJBHM Result Workbooks, November 2018
San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program. 2018. Revised Navajo Dam operating procedures for the 1999 San Juan River Flow Recommendations. San Juan River Basin Recovery Implementation Program, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Albuquerque, New Mexico.